Saturday, May 23, 2009

Little UPDATE


1. February - Jaanika's and Ruta's visit. After long long time awaited reunion with my girlfriends from my beloved Finland... It was so much fun to have them here, we were laughing so much :D I already forgot what does it mean to talk whole night with friends about everything and nothing, about very serious matters and those stupid talks that does not make much sense for anyone else but you :)

2. And here is Filip, Little Angel :) Isn't he cute? :)


3. Spring in here :) Which means a couple of things - I have Mr.B and I take him for rides whenever I have time :) It is a bit painful, especially the day after, but I would never give up those moments together :P And it is nicely warm/hot and everything is green... it just reminds me that I love this season, it gives so much hope that everything will be better, and everything will just work out, it is just a matter of time. Maybe I couldn't see the reason of some things, maybe there is not apparent reason except that "sometimes what is good must come to an end so that the better can come"... I am full of hope and faith. I am full of spring inside my heart, after tough and cold winter... there are still some issues I need to solve, as there is always a time to change. Meet wonderful people on my way that send me messages of hope whenever I need that without even knowing that sometimes, and that is what I appreciate. There are things to think over, time to care about myself and about others, some things need to find inner peace... Spring in life means to see what is not going to be reborn, and what will look completely different as is already changed with time... It means new beginning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home